|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed French Resources
There are dozens of French-speaking countries and regions in the world. Today, let’s focus on Belgium!
Bruxelles je t’aime – Angèle (B2)
Sing along to this love song to the Belgian capital.
La Déclaration d’Indépendance de la Belgique (B2)
Learn about how Belgium proclaimed its independence on 4 October 1830.
La Famille Bélier (B2)
A Franco-Belgian movie that inspired the Academy Award-winning film CODA.
Le Festival International du Film Francophone (B1)
Le FIFF takes place in Namur, Belgium.
Les Médiévales d’Ouffet (B1)
Medieval festival held ever two years in Ouffet, Belgium.
- Ma visite de Bruxelles – Test yourself on the passé composé
- La fête nationale en Belgique – Test yourself on passé composé vs imparfait
- Belgian food facts (B1)
- Jacques Brel (A2)
- New Year’s celebrations in Belgium (A2)
- Our vacation in Wallonia (B2)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- French-speaking countries
- More dictées
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless French?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!