Bonjour ! Please read this carefully as there are three different login places, depending on what exactly you’re trying to access.
I. Mot du jour
There are two ways that you might have subscribed to the mot du jour: Lawless French Membership and Patreon. If you’re not sure which one you used, please search your email for the message I sent shortly after you subscribed.
1. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser, then click here to log in. The log in screen looks like this:
2. Type your username or email address and your password.
3. Click "remember me" so that you don’t have to do this every time.
4. Click the blue "Log in" button:
5. Then go to any mot du jour and it will be unlocked.
1. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser, then go to any word of the day and click the "Unlock with Patreon" button. You’ll be redirected to Patreon – scroll to the bottom of that page and log into your Patreon account:
2. Then go back to the mot du jour and it will be unlocked.
If you’re already a Patreon subscriber, you can continue using that service – assuming that it works for you. If not, please cancel your subscription there and create a Lawless French membership instead.
II. Lawless French forum or blog
Follow instructions for A) LF Membership, above.
III. Progress with Lawless French (PwLF)
If you’re trying to access any of the following, you need to log into Progress with Lawless French: