Bonjour ! To log into the mot du jour, please follow the Lawless French Membership instructions below.
- For Progress with Lawless French, click here
- For Lawless French Immersion, click here
(What’s the difference between LF, PwLF, and LFI?)
To access the mot du jour, you need to log into your Lawless French membership. Here’s how:
1. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser, then click here to log in. The log in screen looks like this:
2. Type your username or email address and your password.
3. Ignore the Patreon button.
4. Click "remember me" so that you don’t have to do this every time.
5. Click the blue "Log in" button:
6. Then go to any mot du jour and it should be unlocked. If not, refresh the page in your browser.
If you’re trying to access any of the following, you need to log into Progress with Lawless French:
- Personalized studyplan
- Weekend workouts
- Writing challenges
If you’re trying to access any of the following, you need to log into Lawless French Immersion:
- PDF exercises
- Videos with interactive subtitles