Why can’t I hear the sound files?
If you have trouble with the sound files on this site, here are some steps to take.
- Make sure that your speakers are plugged in and turned on.
- Check to see that your computer has an audio player installed. If not, download a free audio player such as VLC or Winamp.
- Make sure that your internet browser settings allow sounds to be played.
- Note that some sound files open in new browser windows, so if you have a pop up blocker installed, you may need to disable it.
- iOS users: please see this article and this other article.
If you have followed these steps without resolving the problem, there’s nothing else I can do for you, as every computer is different. You’ll need to ask a friend who is good with computers for help.
How can I save the sound file to my computer?
Ctrl+click the link and choose "save target" or "save as" to save the audio file to your computer.