|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Listen and repeat
Learn to understand and pronounce big French numbers: thousands and millions. For detailed info, see my lesson on numbers and counting.
How to use these listening exercises
- The sound files are MP3s and you can either listen to them online or save them to your computer for later. If you don’t know how to do this or can’t hear anything, please read help with sound files.
- Click “listen.” You can either listen and repeat the numbers or else practice writing them in French, in English, or as digits.
- After listening to the sound file for the random exercises, click “reveal” to check what you heard.
- You can listen as many times as you like.
Number Exercise 1
Random numbers to test your comprehension: Listen
Click to see the list (in groups of three):
Sound files courtesy
Number Exercise 2
More random numbers to test your comprehension: Listen
Click to see the list:
- French numbers printable (Worksheet, 4th-12th grade)
|Lesson: Numbers and counting|
|0 to 9||Decimals|
|10 to 19||Phone numbers|
|20 to 59||Prices|
|60 to 99||Times|
|100 to 999||Weights/measures|
|1,000 and up||Years|