Une dose hebdo de français
|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Lessons and quizzes are great for improving your French, but it’s always helpful and fun to add some variety. If you’re ready to try something different, check out the Weekend Workout from Progress with Lawless French. This weekly feature consists of a set themed exercises – one for each level (A1 / A2 / B1 / B2 / C1), so there’s always something for everyone. Many subscribers say that this is their very favorite PwLF feature.
The Weekend Workout includes two different kinds of self-scoring exercises: dictées (dictations) and writing challenges. Writing challenges are English-to-French translation exercises, while dictées are French-only, combined listening and writing practice. Find out more about these exercises and try a few free samples here:
The Weekend Workout is available exclusively to Premium PwLF subscribers. Hundreds of exercises have been published since June 2018, with themes like cinema, food, going to the vet, and Francophonie, and these are all available to subscribers in the Weekend Workout archives.
In addition, a new set of five themed exercises is added every Friday. Here’s how to receive the Weekend Workout by email:
1) If you already have a Premium PwLF account, go to communications preferences or click “modify communications preferences” at the end of any PwLF email. Put a check next to “system communications,” save, and then keep an eye on your email every Friday.
2) If you have a free PwLF account, upgrade to Premium and then opt into "system communications" as above.
3) If you don’t have a PwLF account, you’re in for a pleasant surprise, because the Weekend Workout is just the tip of the iceberg. Progress with Lawless French is a state-of-the-art program that can supercharge your French learning at any level. You start by taking a comprehensive proficiency test and then the A.I. designs your personalized study plan, updating it every time you take a kwiz so that you’re always improving and moving forward – learn more.
What’s the difference between Lawless French and Progress with Lawless French?
- Lawless French is the site you’re on right now (www.lawlessfrench.com). This is the free site on which I write comprehensive lessons, create practice exercises, and share everything I know about French. It’s related to yet distinct from
- Progress with Lawless French (progress.lawlessfrench.com), which offers mini lessons and a personalized study plan. There’s a free version (limited to 10 kwizzes / month) and a paid, unlimited version with additional features.
You can assign homework and track your students’ PwLF progress with a free Studygroup account.